Search the forum,

Discuss New Joiner Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to you all,

I’m a keen DIYer and can turn my hands to most things, but I do know my limits!
Over the years I’ve discovered if you don’t try you’ll never know and if in doubt then ask.
I’m semi-retired now after serving 33 years in the Royal Navy, just getting the hang of pottering.
I hope to dip into the vast pool of knowledge out there, you’re never too old to learn.

Best Regards
Mick

hello and welcome mick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Joiner Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I’m sorry this is long but I need to lay down the facts. I’ve been in my house for 30 years. Prior to my ownership land to the side of the house was sold to the builder next door to expand his three bed house into a four with double garage rather than single. This left my incoming mains under...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
H
Hello All. Just a quick courteous introduction before I get active onthe rest of the forum… I’m a “career change” plumber, so I know lots ofexperienced guys will be rolling their eyes, huffing and puffing about me (andthat’s just the ones I’ve met face to face). That being said I don’t...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
C
hi guys just joined the forum, its lucky i did as i was about to sign up to olci training course before i found this place so heres a few things about me im 25 and worked most of my life until recently when i got release from my tech support contract (all jobs went to india) anyway im a keen...
Replies
Views
dkitson
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock