Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 6K

Discuss New layout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Ok, I'm going to have a winge. I know we all hate change but where's the list of recent posts at the bottom of the screen gone??

That one is doing my nut in. Can't be bothered searching around.

Btw its too hot. I want the rain back :smile:

can we get it back? its murder having to rifle around to look at whats going on

It was making the server susceptible to to SQL attacks. The downtime the other day was a result of that. The security software was updated and caused 403 errors when browsers were running both UKPF and Facebook at the same time.

Consequently the server security software has been reloaded with an older, more secure version, and the latest threads updates had to go.

Now stop whinging, get into the arms and buy me a beer!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see it back...!! Can't be chuffed scrolling through, personally!! It'll be interesting to see whether it affects site visits from regulars? :)

I would like to see it back...!! Can't be chuffed scrolling through, personally!! It'll be interesting to see whether it affects site visits from regulars? :)

I use tapatalk from my mobile and the forum is fine.
I tried the site from my pc earlier and I agree with you DG.

Might have to take up checking out the "new posts" page .........? What a faff!!! :(

I hate it that it's not there too but apparently it left the server vulnerable to cyber attacks. One killed UKPF earlier this week so Dan decided it had to go.

Doin my nut in too, the new posts is ok but once you've viewed a post once it obviously disappears from the list

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New layout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am fitting a new bathroom, and changing the layout. I've fitted one bathroom before, but I did have issues with smells occasionally, that makes me think I might be fitting the waste system wrong. Does anyone with experience know, does the below look okay? I've read on some places...
Replies
Views
I can't get the glass tube out. There's no maker's marks on the filter. It's at least 10 years old, and the UV bulb is 33" long - that's all I know about it. In all of the videos online, there's a bit you unscrew from the bottom. There's nothing to unscrew on the bottom of this one. It's not...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and potential property however; wanted to reach out and see if anyone had suggestions or comments on what a wholesaler should be.... e.g. what do you want to...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a master thread to move all of these similar threads into, over time like. If your central heating doesn't work boiler doesn't work radiators not working radiators or heating system is cold thermostat wont work or respond Then post a reply in this thread. Rather than us...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm new to the forum, hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely weather. I am on the hope I could get some answers to my question if you can help me out please. I am moving my washing machine to the bottom of my garage and I'm after for advice on the best arrangement for the waste...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock