Search the forum,

Discuss New member in Bognor Regis in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
Been here before bit seems account has been deactivated.
Got a better name and synching to correct email address now.

Adrian Godson

Drips & Drops Plumbing and Heating Services

Welcome to the forum!
Glad to see you got yourself an easy to type short username. :p

Welcome,we cleared out accounts that had been inactive for a length of time. I'm glad you're back! Hows Bognor?

Welcome back ,( DnDB) Adrian .
Enjoy susing out he new forum .
(Don't get too caried away catagorising things - Neutral sounds like it's
something electrical )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New member in Bognor Regis in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed. I do some install work too but nothing too big as I work alone and to be honest I'm not quick enough at installation work and not experienced in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m new to this forum but have been a guest for several months now. Moved to a ground floor apartment in 2007 which had a Gledhill Sytrmate2000 / Glow Worm Micron 40ff. Both have been fairly reliable until this winter when Thermal store DHW pump packed up & is now Obsolete? Have had...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals. We've been in our house for over 3 years now, when we moved in the hot water pressure was pretty good (confirmed by a retired plumber family friend)...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock