Search the forum,

Discuss New member joining the ranks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leesywindmill

Hi everyone,
Thanks for allowing me to join this forum.
Briefly, i'm an old hand, spending many years in the plumbing trade.
At the moment i am living in Dubai but hope to return to the UK in the next couple of months.
I am looking forward getting involved with the posts, even old dogs can learn new tricks and hopefully i can can shed a bit of light for all the young lions out there.
Cheers

Hello and welcome good sir

Welcome :) How hot is it there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New member joining the ranks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Thought it time to post a quick introduction. I am a qualified Electrician of 15 years and have recently embarked on the refurbishment of my new home. I have done bits of plumbing previously however I have now decided to tackle a full central heating install (leaving the the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to forums, I'm a heating engineer and been doing it for about 5 years now. Joined this forum because I am genuinely interested in my job and hope to learn from others here or maybe shed light on anyone elses boiler/heating related problems. Gary
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock