Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Dave
  • Start date
  • Replies 42
  • Views 9K

Discuss New Moderator. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, now you can never sleep. The advert for compare the meerkat comes to mind somehow, where the wee meerkat is given a new laptop to oversee the website 24 hours a day......
LOL its not quite that bad,thats the idea puddle,tom and redsaw are already modding round the clock,so Dave has appointed a new mod to help out,the forums very busy these days

Congrats, now you can never sleep. The advert for compare the meerkat comes to mind somehow, where the wee meerkat is given a new laptop to oversee the website 24 hours a day......
i'll have to ask dave where my laptopamibob is coz it hasn't arrived yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Moderator. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part of a Service to a Gas Boiler. i cant find a definitive answer... is it advisory or mandatory and if the latter, which Gas Regulation does it come...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi All, I'd like to install new radiators in my home which are currently fed by copper pipe via the floor boards. I live in a bungalow and access beneath floorboards is quite good access. I'd like to change the piping to come out the walls instead and therefore looking to use speedfit products...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm new to the forum, hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely weather. I am on the hope I could get some answers to my question if you can help me out please. I am moving my washing machine to the bottom of my garage and I'm after for advice on the best arrangement for the waste...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock