Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Dave
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 4K

Discuss New Moderator.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

We are pleased to announce that Bod (lee) has accepted the role of Moderator..:drunk:

We trust you help him settle into his new role gently.. lol..

Well I never, been more colour changes this weekend then christmas tree fairy lights.

Well done Lee :)

Don't know our lights never work when we get them back down , even when there boxed nice and neatly they still come back down following year like spegahti junction

i think it's built into them to get tangled every year when they're put away lol

You going to ban someone tonight, Bod?

:wink5:

Many congrats!!!

Don't know our lights never work when we get them back down , even when there boxed nice and neatly they still come back down following year like spegahti junction

It's the tooth fairy's twin, the 'fairy light monster'. Gauranteed not to work first time and spend hours untangling them.

Well done Bod, must admit though when I saw the heading new moderator, I thought you know who had passed everybody and straight to the top.

Top news lee! Well deserved mate. The arse crack suddenly looks more important!

Got to lead by example now , might have to change my aviator pic and pass the torch of joker on to someone
No mate, just stay as you are, that's how you got to be a Mod in the first place. Besides me, you and Croppie make up the three jokeateers.:joker:

Well done mate, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw you go blue in the arms!.

Congrats Bod.
I'm a bit worried that you and Croppie being elevated means that you won't be allowed to post any more caustic comments.
I don't want to be all on my own :(

No mate, just stay as you are, that's how you got to be a Mod in the first place. Besides me, you and Croppie make up the three jokeateers.:joker:

Jokeateers! Lmao!

Well done Bod. Natural choice for a mod being as you're never off the computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Moderator.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work. The builder got him out again and he created a separate heating circuit from the boiler (ie one circuit for the house, the other for the extension)...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm studying plumbing and my work mate sized the opportunity to help him installing a new radiator. I'm looking for general advice which might eliminate mistakes. It'd also help me to build a portfolio before getting a job in trade. The house is old built and the rad goes into the kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im a homeowner and have had a new shower installed. This meant the installation of a new radiator also. However, the plumber has placed the radiator far too close to the shower. It is right next to the exit/entrace of the shower which seems unsafe as it could burn undressed people and just...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock