Search the forum,

Discuss New Plumber on forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bernie2

I am a retired former JIB registered Technical Plumber having worked formerly in both domestic, commercial, industrial public and other plumbing areas except shipping for many years. I worked at various times as apprentice, operative, charge hand, foreman, C and G tutor, technical manager. Over the years I have been required to work on nearly all facets of plumbing services, central heating, gas fitting, roof work and so on, both on installation and repair capacities for various size companies large and small, working alongside as expert "subbies" large national and international contractors.

I hope that does not sound too big-headed, it's just that I worked in the industry for many years that is all and worked where ever I could earn a crust and they would have me.

Bernie2

Hello and welcome Bernie

Evening Bernie and welcome to the forum , we can maybe get some good knowledge from your experience ,

Hi Bernie glad you found us!

Hi Bernie. I'm sure the forum will be massively enhanced by having you around, it sounds like you know a thing or two about the industry :)

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Plumber on forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock