Search the forum,

Discuss New to the member to the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys I’m new to this forum but have been a guest for several months now. Moved to a ground floor apartment in 2007 which had a Gledhill Sytrmate2000 / Glow Worm Micron 40ff. Both have been fairly reliable until this winter when Thermal store DHW pump packed up & is now Obsolete? Have had Alternative pump fitted by Gledhill under Breakdown contract so no cost. As both units over 18 years old looking to replace these with Boilermate SP150 Pre Plumbed / Ideal ?? Boiler. So will be looking for any comments / experience / help on here.

Reply to New to the member to the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I live in a flat that has communal heating through a single pipe system. I recently had replaced a deco flat panel (waffle) radiator...
Replies
Views
A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock