Search the forum,

Discuss new toys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

missplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
had the arrival and first test of our new toys on our fuel supply side of the business.
2nd hand digger with tree harvester attachment, tractor and trailer for removing the logs from site ready to be taken to our sawmill for chipping and drying before being delivered to our customers

im going to site tomorrow to see it actually work, then on to remove this lump of rubbish. DSCF6778.jpg

not very green to throw out one boiler just to replace it with another, big carbon footprint there.

its all about the ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ, who cares about the carbon footprint!!!!!:oops::hand:

Dissappointed with this thread now I've read it
Saw "new toys" by missplum, put 2 and 2 together and obviously got 5!

Toys-wood burners I am easy just like picture's :biggrin:

IMAG0261.jpgIMAG0266.jpgIMAG0265.jpgIMAG0264.jpgIMAG0262.jpg
i use the loadall to load the logs into the chipper which then blows into our store ready to be put through our drying unit to sell onto customers to put in their biomass boilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new toys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Worcester Danesmoor 20/25, about 18 years old. B11 burner. We came home a few days ago to find our boiler in lockout, and not wanting to restart, instead simply doing a pitiful whine. We called an engineer out yesterday who, after a quick diagnosis, worked out that the capacitor had gone. We...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Another thought... The new Ideal Logic Max boiler did not meet the requirements of the job. However during this installation process, the installer realised the problem. Can you tell me, whether the boiler could be un-installed, taken down from the wall (although some of the gas...
Replies
Views
Hello, thought I'd join this thread to share experience and information :) Been around plumbing for some 40 odd years now and have some new projects coming up. These will include: Install new oil fired boiler to our house Install used oil fired boiler to my workshop Consider installing ASHP to...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Ah, the joys of older home ownership (1974). We thought our major plumbing issues were dealt with when we got rid of our orangeburg sewer line and our rusted out galvanized supply line to our house. It's still galvanized under the house, but we live in a very dry climate and the pipes/joints...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock