Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss newbie here that had an issue with joining! in the New Member Introductions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. kakawak

kakawak New Member

hi guys,

ive been trying to join this forum for a few days....but the most frustrating part was the silly setup of the recaptcha format. i understand why its needed but there are other ways to prevent a frustrating approach to joining a forum. i tried to use a few different browsers ie safari, chrome & firefox and with no success i decided to leave the page open for over a day to see if it would refresh (and yes i refreshed the page countless times) and viola! im here :)

but i was close to giving up and searching for other forums due to this sign up! anyways my rant is over lol

apart from the issue above i hope to find useful info and help regarding diy issues in my bathroom. i joined your sisters forum tilerforum and was told to join here for other query related issues. i hope others have not experienced what i went through....maybe its my macbook lol

cheers

cammy

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

@Lou@Lou

Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience

3. Lou

Lou Administrator Admin Top Contributor!!

Hi and welcome.

We've actually been updating the recaptcha over the past couple of days until last night .

Apologies for the inconvenience, enjoy the forum!

4. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber

Cammy, each time you log on now remember to tick the little "Stay logged in" box or your frustrations will continue by the time out process. ;)

5. kakawak

kakawak New Member

6. Darren Jackson

Darren Jackson Plumber GSR

Welcome kakawak. hopefully thing will run a bit smoother now your in.