Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie to site. Advice on Remeha and Buderus Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Callaway

Gas Engineer
Hi All,

Just joined the group. GSR, hoping to make use of the vast knowledge of you guys on Remeha and Buderus boilers, just started working for a council that has loads of these fitted, until then never really come across them.
Anyone help with the common faults.
Remeha Avanta Plus 28c
Buderus 600
Buderus 500

Thanks in advance
Neil

Hi All,

Just joined the group. GSR, hoping to make use of the vast knowledge of you guys on Remeha and Buderus boilers, just started working for a council that has loads of these fitted, until then never really come across them.
Anyone help with the common faults.
Remeha Avanta Plus 28c
Buderus 600
Buderus 500

Thanks in advance
Neil
Yes all rubbish. When I purchased my house it had a brand new avanta....never had so many problems with a boiler.

Burner gaskets, hydro blocs, condense, spark electrode, rotting cases you name it.

Yes all rubbish. When I purchased my house it had a brand new avanta....never had so many problems with a boiler.

Burner gaskets, hydro blocs, condense, spark electrode, rotting cases you name it.
Everything I've had so far, Richard. Thanks for reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie to site. Advice on Remeha and Buderus Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock