Search the forum,

Discuss Nightmare boiler and unvented cylinder installation in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Make sure who ever comes to fix it at your request brings proof of qualification (g3) either will be a card eg like a gas safe card or there qualification (this should have a holo stamp and be thick a4 card material)
Goes without saying Shaun, live & learn, even if the hard way. Never thought I would get caught up like this, asked all the right questions & trusted them. Still insisting he/they are G3, time will tell.

Goes without saying Shaun, live & learn, even if the hard way. Never thought I would get caught up like this, asked all the right questions & trusted them. Still insisting he/they are G3, time will tell.
As a matter of interest, do any of you guys, or gals, live anywhere near OL14?

TFJ? Town Fan John (Huddersfield) is a good sort as he's happy to work for kibble but you'll need to let him for a pee.

You could put a request in here and see who answers...

TFJ? Town Fan John (Huddersfield) is a good sort as he's happy to work for kibble but you'll need to let him for a pee.

You could put a request in here and see who answers...

Kibble is a bit much, don't want to get ripped off again, will a couple of biscuits do (non chocolate Aldi own brand)?! And clearly we'd need to charge him to use the loo! I've messaged him.

Seriously, I wish I'd found this site earlier.

Quick query, which having googled may open a hornets nest. Whilst perhaps not good practice, is it against regs to use fire retardant expanding foam around the flue. Or is it down to each manufacturer to state what they require?

Aslong as it’s low expansion your fine I use it

Reply to Nightmare boiler and unvented cylinder installation in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock