Search the forum,

Discuss No ch ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dboi78

My Heating on my old potterton 80 combi is not coming on, I recently fitted a siemens rdj10rf to it and has been working fine for four weeks then today it was calling at the stat and receiving the signal at the receiver but boiler was not firing although there was a slight click when calling, hw is coming on fine so I ruled out firing issue, also checked connections and all were home, refitted system loop l to swl on boiler and boiler fires up straight away, I'm confused .com

Any ideas would be appreciated

your problem is the rdj10rf has gone up the spout. i had one on my system which failed after about two weeks. i changed it for a horstmann wireless one from the station that sells tools.

Just a faulty stat then, can't even get my money back as it was given to me by my mate who is a engineer, no wonder he gave it away, can't check pump mcgivens as I don't have a multi but was whirring and getting hot and worked fine when I re fitted system loop so I'm guessing it's ok

Did that mate thats what I ment when I said I re fitted system loop, probably not called a system loop then I'm guessing ??

System link def sounds better ha ha !

aw... i missed that bit about reconnecting link, deffo not pump saarry :freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No ch ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Experiencing an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 21i conventional boiler if anyone could help! I have previously installed a Tado smart controls system and is all working correctly with my 3 zone s plan system (CH x2, & HW). Boiler fires from the LR (signal) when the Tado calls for heat but...
Replies
Views
I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the 1st time this season I found a problem with the boiler not running on one of the zones. If I turn on the heat to zone 1 I hear the system...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't compatible with the new universal one, but the wiring was pretty close AFAICT (N, L, 1, 3 & 4 connected) .When I first powered it up but didn't have any TRVs...
Replies
Views
I posted in summer as HW system banged when cooing down it is now even worse once CH is cooing down but it's common between both systems any ideas folks, desperate now. Potterton combi boiler 10 yr old inherited 4 yr ago when I bought house, no issues until earlier this yr.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock