Search the forum,

Discuss Noisy toilet. Can you tell what the issue is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Val85

Hi, I'm a college student and need help with this project. Can anybody tell what's needed to fix the problem. Also can you please reply either (yes, or no ) if you would give an estimate based on what you see on the video below

I can do with at least 20 responses. Thanks very much for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with the 20 responses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noisy toilet. Can you tell what the issue is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping, running and stopping, etc. I've cleaned the rubber flapper itself and at the point that it contacts the reservoir, so I don't think it's leaking from...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
D
I have been given a quote to fix a noisy tap. Apparently they have to “replace breech to main shower” — which I understand to mean the thing one level behind any normal work on a tap. (“It is worn down and still has a small crack in it.”) “This will have to be done through the Gyprock wall...
Replies
Views
I'm living in a student accommodation and broke the lid. I told maintenance and they said if it it still flushes, they won't be bothered to fix it. So I've been struggling to understand on how to remove it, so I can replace it myself, and watched a few tutorials on YouTube but nothing in those...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock