Search the forum,

Discuss Now you've had a few days, what do you think of the forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually did and find it's pretty well done.
Just wondering where the latest pots are whenever someone answered a thread?

• Agree
Reactions: Dan
Screenshot_20170407-004238.png Screenshot_20170407-004304.png

What's new in the (blue) main menu.
Or new posts in the (grey) sub menu.

Those links are site wide, so on every page.

I am liking it Dan smart modern and works great well done bud cheers kop

No double posting at this end which was driving me mad. I like it.

Hi Dan,

I actually like the 'dislike' button.
It's a great new feature.

I haven't used it myself as yet, but I received my first one today.

Thanks, I will cherish the memory.

Oz.

Getting there ...... lol , my car forum changed a few years ago , and loads left and moaned, eventually everybody got used to it and everybody came back , its just different but its not a problem .

Getting there .. lol , my car forum changed a few years ago , and loads left and moaned, eventually everybody got used to it and everybody came back , its just different but its not a problem .
That's in people's nature ... people don't like changes ... but it's just a matter of getting used to it

Getting there .. lol , my car forum changed a few years ago , and loads left and moaned, eventually everybody got used to it and everybody came back , its just different but its not a problem .
OoOOooo car forum, what is it called? My first forum was a car forum called KeepCruizin.com haha

no post count thought! How on earth are we going to measure who is more important!?

• Funny
no post count thought! How on earth are we going to measure who is more important!?

Actually don`t mind that missing, some people were posting 3-4 word replies in an effort to encourage conversations in order to boost their post count like it was a competition where three lines of words would answer the question in one go.

Last edited:
I really like the changes , certainly loads more available options ,

Not too bad except I still hate the orange and I'm still on mod post verification:(

Not too bad except I still hate the orange and I'm still on mod post verification:(
Nothing personal loads are. Just while we work out what the agenda is.

We're getting more mods in to work through the mod queue.

• Funny
By the way the @ thing isn`t required if that person has already engaged on the thread, it`s use is if you wish to bring the thread to somebody`s attention that hasn`t replied to it. :rolleyes:

By the way the @ thing isn`t required if that person has already engaged on the thread, it`s use is if you wish to bring the thread to somebody`s attention that hasn`t replied to it. :rolleyes:
Check you out the big expert lol

• Disagree
Reactions: rpm
Its taking some time to get used to on the phone.
But that said pro-active hands on response yo getting the forum out of the doldrums can only be a good thing

I have only just logged into the new forum today briefly, for the first time, so it's a little early for me to have a verdict.
It does however seem a bit confusing on first attempts to do anything.

• Optimistic
Give it a few days. Then you will be totally bemused;);)only joking its ok really:)

• Funny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Now you've had a few days, what do you think of the forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock