Search the forum,

Discuss Off to watch the Spur's tomorrow.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
With the number one fan.......Harley "the hot dog"........lol come on you Spur's FB_IMG_1456480352078.jpg
regards Turnpin:smile5:

always liked you turnpin I was thinking I was the only one on here COYS :smile:

Last edited:
Good match bit of a fright when Swansea scored first.....but we came back to win 2-1 had a third one disallowed off side........glad to be home just thawing out had some din dins and a pint of moretti.....grandson fell a Kip in the car on the way home perhaps it was too much excitement for one day.....lol regards Turnpin:clap:

Arsenal did not fare as well ........crying shame .......if you follow our arch enemy...lol regards Turnpin:rofl:

There doing so well! As a utd supporter I would rather see them or Leicester win, over Man City or Arsenal!

Leicester drew. If we beat West ham we will go top on goal difference. Still a long way to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Off to watch the Spur's tomorrow.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all , had a strange one this morning, boiler just went off ,dead no lights nothing. checked electric no power cuts everything else on in house, tools out then first checked power to spur , on, checked power from spur, on , switched off at spur removed cover to boiler (intergas 24/28) ,pulled...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the boiler has started to stay on all the time. My usual engineer took a look at it and advised me to contact the manufacturer. I then had an engineer from...
Replies
Views
hi all, my intergas boiler is working well with heating but when i turn on a hot tap it goes off, lights out on panel it will come back on after turning off at the mains spur for a minute . i have found if i turn on the hot tap on a very slow trickle. i have had the cover off the boiler and...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
I had my indirect hot water cylinder removed a few days ago and the central heating boiler and pump is turned off at the fuse spur right next to the boiler. I have been without hot water for a few days which is fine - The plumber left the flow / return to the cylinder uncapped as well as the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock