Search the forum,

Discuss Oil boiler job near Milton Keynes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi

I have been offered a job in the area above but as I am busy cannot do it. This is a whole house refurb with oil boiler etc.

The job will start in 3 weeks.

If anyone is interested then pm me and I shall send you all the info so you can give a quote.

Cheers Lee

No one keen. It is a nice big job. See below some info on what is required.

We are converting the Coach House into 3 new dwellings as per attached drawing T156.1 which will consist of:

1 x 4 bedroom dwelling

1 x studio apartment

1 x 2 bedroom dwelling

And we are converting the Pump House into a new WC as per attached drawing T153.4

The plumbing works to the Coach House will be capped off services to locations as per drawing T156.1 and T156.2 and you will need to ensure that the water pressure is sufficient to serve all kitchens, bathrooms and shower rooms.

We are to complete all works to the Pump House and leave in full working order and therefore you will need to price to install all sanitary ware as required.

With regard to the Heating System you will need to design this in order to meet the attached Mechanical Performance Specification.

We are looking to implement the most cost effective solution and you need to bear in mind that there is no room to install water tanks within the dwellings.

The options currently under consideration are:

1. Oil Fire Boiler System with boiler, water tanks and oil tank housed in the stables as per drawing T153.4
All Services will be run as per drawing T156.3 (trenching by others)

Radiators to be installed

Dovecote services to be capped off

1. Electric Combi Boiler radiator heating system to be installed to
Coach House 1 x 4 bedroom dwelling

Coach House 1 x 2 bedroom dwelling

Electric Storage heaters to 1 x studio apartment

Electric Storage heaters to Pump House WC

1. Alternative option as recommended by yourself that will meet all specified requirements.

Reply to Oil boiler job near Milton Keynes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock