Search the forum,

Discuss oil combi CH not working help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'll be as concise as possible
1 It's a Eurocal Ambassador.
2 It fires and keeps itself at temp ok.
3 Plenty hot water at the taps
4 Have stripped and cleaned the diverter valve and all seems to do as it should.
5 Have stripped and cleaned the pump.
6 Have used the pump elsewhere and it is working.
7 Have bled the system, up, down, backwards, forwards.
8 there is a non return valve on the CH side of the diverter valve, this has been stripped and cleaned and looks good.
9 Have used the microswitches to fire the pump to force water through the diverter valve non return valve and then to heating system but it doesn;t get past the valve or so it seems.

Any ideas?

Many many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to oil combi CH not working help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock