Search the forum,

Discuss organising vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you need at least 4. No matter how big or brightly coloured they may be, they are the most elusive thing in the tool box. It is like you open the box and they all go walkabout. Somehow they always find their way back to the box again when it is time to go.
mine dont,numptys on site

agreed with the tapes, also as soon as you get power cords of drills extention leads and vac's with in 2 feet of each other they tangle to ****

I find when I'm up the top of the ladder with a core drill the bloody plug comes adrift.

It's also a lot heavier. Can't see the need of it if you use an rcd extension.

Finally got round to giving the van a quick tidy up, still not perfect but getting used to it now, need some better lighting and some insulation/carpet on the sides/roof for sure as I'll be sleeping in it for the Wales rally in September.

Attachments

• IMAG0664.jpg
    IMAG0664.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 177
  • IMAG0666.jpg
    IMAG0666.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMAG0667.jpg
    IMAG0667.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 160
Finally got round to giving the van a quick tidy up, still not perfect but getting used to it now, need some better lighting and some insulation/carpet on the sides/roof for sure as I'll be sleeping in it for the Wales rally in September.

Are your power tools safe there , no strong box

I used to install vehicle security systems for a living, you could say that it's secure :wink_smile:

Id invest in a strong box if you dont take anything of value out the van when its not in use, when it comes to the gear we use its practially all of it. I'd also advise anyone to pick up a secur-i-disk tax disk holder for their van as well, couple of quid off the net. Had some fool burst my quater light windown to steal a disk with a few months tax on it. The mind wonders.

My humble little van is put to shame by most in this thread. Its does fine for what I need though :)

Everything is brand new ......?

The Van and Ladder are brand new. Everything else is old, im really anal about keeping things clean. Even the drill cases and fittings boxes get a regular wipe over :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice neat n tidy R.oak , Ive just bought a new van and been that busy that cant get chance to rack it out and its doin ma head in as like everythin in its place, also no roof rack so need one,,

Nice neat n tidy R.oak , Ive just bought a new van and been that busy that cant get chance to rack it out and its doin ma head in as like everythin in its place, also no roof rack so need one,,

I know what you mean, i made sure I had my ply lining and racking for when i got the new van as I knew id hate not having it sorted. The van arrived so i opened the ply lining kit to get started and some of it was damaged! I had to wait two days for a replacement! GRRR!

All sorted now though :)

I mean the linnings done but just havent racked it out so most things just on floor its driving me mad but im too busy to take couple hrs off to do it,

y4e4ynyj.jpg

Finally reorganised mine.
My strong box multiple floor anchorage points and top locks.
1200 x 600 x 600.

Twin high level internal 3000mm exhausts :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a 50mm lip welded on top of vault so boxes dont go flying off when im delivering pizzas ;)

The Van and Ladder are brand new. Everything else is old, im really anal about keeping things clean. Even the drill cases and fittings boxes get a regular wipe over :(

Can I come work with you I prefer evrything clean and In its place, makes your life so much easier, my boss is the complete opposite, ill upload some pictures of my van tomorrow got the cement mixer in the back ATM

None of you lot seem to carry anything! They all look nearly empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to organising vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock