Search the forum,

Discuss Our first forum to reach 500,000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

[DLMURL="http://www.tilersforums.co.uk/links-site-updates-suggestions-feedback/50701-tilers-forums-co-uk-hits-half.html"]http://www.tilersforums.co.uk/links-site-updates-suggestions-feedback/50701-tilers-forums-co-uk-hits-half.html

[/DLMURL]A proud moment..

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Dave

A very proud moment for the whole community at the tilers forums,500,000 post !!

And reflects on the great platform and hard work yourself Dave and Dan have provided and put in

Watch your backs though,we at the plumbers forum will be chasing you down !!

:20:

Well done again,respect

:50:

well done dave and dan as puddle said we are watching you and posting like mad

thats good news.
like said in tilers forum daves contributed to 10% of that figure, now, a little more posts on here, hmmmmmmmmmmm!:smilewinkgrin::seeya:

Blimey. A cool half a million, well done. Great work.

I'll be sticking to the plumbers forum. You've thrown down the gauntlet now, so we have to beat em.

well done dave that's some going but we are following along and am sure we will get there soon lol.

A Big hand to all the contributors on the tilers forum and also a big thanks to Dan and Dave for having the good sense to provide us with some great communities to meet new freinds and gives us somewhere to hide away from our war departments. CHEERS GUYS also a big thank you to all the moderators as well keeping us on the straight and narrow and protecting all of us and other members, in my case a special thanks to Puddle and Redsaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Our first forum to reach 500,000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock