Search the forum,

Discuss Own up (...........) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You not driving?
Not still using hand carts in Welsh Wales are they?

CarlSheep.jpg

MMMM Yorkshire puddin wi Plenty of Gravy in. Don't you just love it when the base goes a bit soggy but they retain that crispness at the top.
We used to be able to buy giant yorkshires from Mr Sainsbury and we would put our whole dinner inside it. But they have stopped doing them for some reason.:(:(:(

We used to be able to buy giant yorkshires from Mr Sainsbury and we would put our whole dinner inside it. But they have stopped doing them for some reason.:(:(:(

I remember them think mor do them

Tea for me

Make your own. I can tell you how to make whopper ones, dead big n crispy. delicious too. No-one can beat me at Yorkies. Not even a yorky person!

Make your own. I can tell you how to make whopper ones, dead big n crispy. delicious too. No-one can beat me at Yorkies. Not even a yorky person!

:) cooking with last has a nice ring to it :D

Well guess what I had to do today

Bloody 3 ports

Took me an hour and half from start to finish

Should of converted it in the first place

IMG_3160.JPG

What was it doing for you to have to convert it?

Not shutting totally on just hot water

Heating on own worked fine
Hot water on own worked fine
Both together worked fine
Both together then to heating worked fine
Both together then to hot water would only go 3/4 of the way to hot water so rads we're getting warm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Own up (...........) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my HW is taking longer than expected to heat up and it's getting worse. I can go 10-40 degs after 1.5 hours of only heating HW, whereas I should be going 10-60 degs in 30-40 mins by my maths. Don't even mention trying to heat HW and CH at the same time. 30 mins with the immersion adds...
Replies
Views
I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the 1st time this season I found a problem with the boiler not running on one of the zones. If I turn on the heat to zone 1 I hear the system...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up a flashing 79 code. Try restarting the boiler straight away but I have to wait 10 minutes for it to cool down before it works. I reset the boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock