Search the forum,

Discuss Page loading speed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Made a few changes and upgrades server-wise to cope with the traffic across the network and you should notice a really big increase in page loading speed times.

Really pleased with the improvements as it was taking the mick a bit to be honest.

New hardware dan?

No mate we run good stuff though. Made a few software changes though. Firewall has caused us the most grief over the last few months and has got worse as browsers have been updated over time etc so we've reconfigured that. Updated PHP and Apache and recompiled PHP and BOOOOOM - Feels like new again. For a year or so lol

New hardware will be next though. The amount we pay we should upgrade hardware annually really but it usually comes with problems each time that take a few weeks to iron out etc so while things are running smooth I don't like to mess with them too much.

Price of hardware drops that quick that it works out the same price to get nearly double the space / speed / etc in 12 - 18 months time anyway. And the price doesn't drop just because we stay on old hardware just because I don't want to upgrade for sake of avoiding headaches. So the time will come when I just bite the bullet and do it. Just not today. lol

You could advertise in looking for section..... Loads of network boffs on here...... Gaffa tape and push fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Page loading speed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock