Search the forum,

Discuss Pas2030 oftec installers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sedgy40

Any of you oftec guys pas 2030 registered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pas2030 oftec installers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
Help. I am trying to sell my house and just discovered from local searches that my plumber - who WAS Oftec registered when he installed the boiler did not register it!! šŸ˜”. He is no longer oftec registered and having spoken to oftec myself on Friday, they said the only option I have is to...
Replies
Views
Iā€™m replacing my single skin plastic oil tank with a new bunded oil tank. Iā€™m going to replace the single 10mm pvc covered oil pipe too, so to keep the number of compression joints to a minimum, Iā€™d like to fit an external tigerloop combi 3 de-aerator (the one that incorporates an isolation...
Replies
Views
I've a client with a rusty 20yr+ old Certikin 180 (44kw) oil pool boiler that needs changing. Certikins replacement looks like it is the exact same boiler. It has a riello r40 burner and non condensing 85% efficient boiler... Oftec say it wouldn't be compliant and would have to contact Building...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted 241 junior mark 3. The expansion tank has failed, also it has a Boss therm sender unit wired to it but the previous owner didn't leave the receiver...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock