Search the forum,

Discuss Passed My ccn1 and my appliances today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Inverness ...

Well done !!

I am about to do my acs exam I am already a little nervous

Thanks. Be quick as time is against you. Don't waste time trying to find answer go back to it later.

That's a very important tip. I always attempt to think about the 1 question and then loose time. Now, I will do it differently:)

Have you got any learning materials like mock exams ?

Well done now the learning really starts

nice one... got mine next month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Passed My ccn1 and my appliances today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed all checks, provided certs etc. The government/Green scheme sends 2 other gas boiler engineers to double and triple check things and One was Bosch...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable to find the manual for an Ideal Exclusive. I thought I had found it but it turns out the GC number was different. Given the law says "refer to MI"...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I’ve got a job today where I’m out in the middle of nowhere and the complaint is water passing into the toilet pan constantly. Now I don’t know what pan/cistern it is so what would you more experienced guys be taking with you please? Also what other items do you keep on the van for...
Replies
Views
If a domestic boiler/gas appliance is in a commercial property, does this mean a gas engineer would need commercial tickets/qualifications?
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock