Search the forum,

Discuss Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM me your mobile number, full name and email address and I'll get the rep in your area to contact you. I've secured a block discount for forum members.

So how does the discount work Colin as im seeing my man tomorrow

Bob

I'm a Limited Company and all card payments are paid directly into my Limited Company bank account without the need for having any other separate account. Anyone who is a signature in the company can sign up. You will get duplicate receipts with your company name and address on every transaction at the point of sale as well for your records.
Cheers for that pal........sounds good to me!

Guys, something the rep doesn't explain is that with your terminal, you can also take payments over the phone as well.

all signed up today and a cracking deal might I add.Hats off to Mr3 for negotiating such a comp:clap::clap::clap:etetive group deal

im hoping to catch Darren on monday to sore mine out

just hope the price is rite for me in this hard time

This is a great debate. Personally i rarely ever carry cash around with me as i always use card for payment. My honest opinion is though (for what its worth), if any proffesional came to my house to carry out work for what ever reason, produced a card terminal, i would see it as making my life a whole lot easier. It would (for me anyway) offer a wow factor. I hate having to trug out to the cash point, and have to worry if my card is being cloned as i attempt to cover up the keypad.

just gave a cowboy plumber a plan there havent you. maybe more so now ive pointed it out !

How much does it cost via this forum arranged deal then? can anyone say the cost per transaction also?
Might go this route if its cheaper than direct..!

25.99 +vat a month 20 per debit card 1.5% on credit cards all network access usege, 24/7 support and few other bits cant remeber em all

25.99 +vat a month 20 per debit card 1.5% on credit cards all network access usege, 24/7 support and few other bits cant remeber em all
20 pence per debit card transaction? £25.99 inc hire of terminal also? Sorry for the all questions

System 3, I am currently in the process of starting my own plumbing company, and like the look of this cardsave as it will help overcome my issues regarding cash flow. What do I have to do to get the Plumbersforums discount?

How does it work then with regards to the using of the terminal? do you need 3g coverage to use it on say, an iphone?>

It's supposed to be a multi sim, so picks up the best signal on whatever network based on location. It was probably put in better technical terms than I have :)

How does it work then with regards to the using of the terminal? do you need 3g coverage to use it on say, an iphone?>

The terminal has it's own sim card with roaming activated so that if will try to pick up a signal from any network. You don't use it in conjunction with a phone.

Got my agreement over the weekend and posted it back this morning.

There is new an app for i phones and androids that allows debit and credit card payments. A machine is more professional but it may be more expensive than the app.
I heard the advert on radio yesterday.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

There is new an app for i phones and androids that allows debit and credit card payments. A machine is more professional but it may be more expensive than the app.
I heard the advert on radio yesterday.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Mate, had thought about that and did a survey with most of my existing customer base. Whilst most were more than happy to have their card details processed through a mobile terminal, the percentage of them gave a resounding no to putting details through a phone on the grounds of security? Personally i don't think I would be happy if somebody asked me to input a pin or any private data into a tradesman's phone.

... gave a resounding no to putting details through a phone on the grounds of security? Personally i don't think I would be happy if somebody asked me to input a pin or any private data into a tradesman's phone.

Agree with this. No way I would do it.

Well, I had the disappointment of hearing that they couldn't help me from Cardsave today. Apparently because my provider is one of their affilitations and they didn't want to poach my business, fair do's I said, just make your affiliate charge less then!!..

That's a shame Connor. Can't you cancel your current agreement and then sign up with Cardsave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have wrote on here before regarding this issue but it's now went one stage further. I am a sole trader and I done work for a bathroom showroom at the start of this year. Basically we got 4 jobs down and never seen any payment and now the company has closed. Does anyone know if there...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
Hi I have a little problem or a question if all you experienced people can put me straight please? I am just a bit surprised - I had a call out for a plumbing job - in London - the flat is rented out. The kitchen sink was blocked. I called out one company, they did not fix it, and that was £95...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock