Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Personal Accident & Illness Insurance in the Insurance for Plumbers area at

  1. verdigrey

    verdigrey Plumber

    Hi guys ,
    Seperate to my normal plumbing Public Liability etc I have got a Personal Accident Insurance cover . It costs £ 316 per year and if I have an accident , after nothing for the first 7 days , I get £ 98 week for partial disablment or £ 255 week for Total disablment .
    Does anyone have any thing cheaper ?
    Thanks in advance .
  2. Masood

    Masood Guest

    Who is that with??
  3. verdigrey

    verdigrey Plumber

    Thats with the NFU Mutual . Masood . The maximum number of weeks that the Benefits are payable is 104 weeks .