Search the forum,

Discuss Pick your brain on Honeywell Multiple Heating Zones Wiring in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bashmaystor

Gas Engineer
Hello all
I am designing an 4 zone central heating system, which comprises of:
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 637
Zone 1 - Main Unvented Direct Hot Water Cylinder 300l
Zone 2 - Garage Rads
Zone 3 - House Rads
Zone 4 - UFH manifold (Nu-Heat)

2 Channel Programmer for zones 1, 2.
1 Channel Programmer for zones 3, 4.
I will use Honeywell Programmers and room-stats.

Does anyone know if a ready made wiring diagram exists for multiple zones such as above?

What I figured out is that almost always I have to design the wiring myself and its never like for like with the provided diagrams. I am hoping that there is a simple to follow diagram for multiple zones out there.

Many thanks
Vinnie

You will need a 2 channel programmer for zone 3-4 and room stats so you can have time and tempreture control over the radiator circuit and the underfloor heating you dont want them on together treat it as 2 s plans contact honeywell technical they will advise you , i would work it off a low loss header, cheers kop.

S + plan 4 zones

Hello all
I am designing an 4 zone central heating system, which comprises of:
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 637
Zone 1 - Main Unvented Direct Hot Water Cylinder 300l
Zone 2 - Garage Rads
Zone 3 - House Rads
Zone 4 - UFH manifold (Nu-Heat)

2 Channel Programmer for zones 1, 2.
1 Channel Programmer for zones 3, 4.
I will use Honeywell Programmers and room-stats.

Does anyone know if a ready made wiring diagram exists for multiple zones such as above?

What I figured out is that almost always I have to design the wiring myself and its never like for like with the provided diagrams. I am hoping that there is a simple to follow diagram for multiple zones out there.

Many thanks
Vinnie

Pretty straight forward. 4 Zoned S plan like Shaun said.

KOP is right to mention the LLH too. I would want to install one of those.
Did you mean 'Indirect'?

If your really really struggling I can sort of whip a wiring diagram up

Why low loss header please advise

Any more than 3 zones it's best to fit a llh or where underfloor heating is involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pick your brain on Honeywell Multiple Heating Zones Wiring in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock