Search the forum,

Discuss Piezo Blow Torch Advice please..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be grateful for your advice please. I'm looking to buy a reliable piezo ignition blow torch for use in a draughty garden shed for making household items out of copper pipe and fittings. I am not a professional plumber but have done a lot of DIY projects over the years but all have been indoors using a variety of cheap torches ignited manually. None have worked very well at an angle or indeed "upside down" under floorboards! I am looking for a reliable piezo torch with a good strong concentrated flame which can be used at any angle and doesn't go out or splutter even in windy conditions. Any suggestions (not rude please) would be much appreciated.

I would be grateful for your advice please. I'm looking to buy a reliable piezo ignition blow torch for use in a draughty garden shed for making household items out of copper pipe and fittings. I am not a professional plumber but have done a lot of DIY projects over the years but all have been indoors using a variety of cheap torches ignited manually. None have worked very well at an angle or indeed "upside down" under floorboards! I am looking for a reliable piezo torch with a good strong concentrated flame which can be used at any angle and doesn't go out or splutter even in windy conditions. Any suggestions (not rude please) would be much appreciated.

I think mine is a superfire 2 !
Letters are warn off but I'm sure that's what it is.
Can't remember who made it but someone else will know.

Super fire for me

That's it !
I suspected as much but wasn't sure Harvest.
I did have a superfire before this, which was also brill but I dropped solder down the nozzle and it never worked right after that.

You can get service kits ;)

Another one for the Rottenberger superfire 2. Had mine about 8 years and just needs nozzle stripping and cleaning now and again to get flux and bits of solder out and good as new. Works upside down as well

Another one for the Rottenberger superfire 2. Had mine about 8 years and just needs nozzle stripping and cleaning now and again to get flux and bits of solder out and good as new. Works upside down as well

The upside down bit is a definite plus. A few year back I had the old Primus bottle. If you turned that one upside down it looked like a hot air balloon burner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Piezo Blow Torch Advice please..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock