Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe layout question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Can you help I need some advice regarding the layout of some central heating pipes i have an obstacle I need to route the pipes over and just really would like to know if my plan will work without causing any problems I was going to tee off then across a bit. then up the offset will only be 50mm up then over the obstacle then back down 50mm I have attached a rough drawing of the plan any help is appreciated thanks steve

DSC_0002 (1).JPG

Cant see a problem with it steve. Whats the pipe going to? What size is the pipe and what type of system do you have?

Evening what is the obstacle you are going around and where is it and why are you doing it? I.e extra radiator?

Have you got any pictures of where and how it is layed at the minute

On the drawing where it tee's off half way across where I want to jump over the rsj the pipes drop downstairs basically i want to move the pipes over as the walls being battened then plasterboarded over so they can be hidden I have uploaded a picture the red line is where the rsj is and the blue lines are where I want to drop the pipes thanks
_20170925_224009.JPG

On the drawing where it tee's off half way across where I want to jump over the rsj the pipes drop downstairs basically i want to move the pipes over as the walls being battened then plasterboarded over so they can be hidden I have uploaded a picture the red line is where the rsj is and the blue lines are where I want to drop the pipes thanksView attachment 31166
If the wall is being battened. And plasterboarded can they not be routed inside the fake wall?

Picture one in green is where I want to come up from under the floorboards then travel over the top of the floorboards around half a meter clearing the rsj then back out in picture two then drop back down under the floorboards then down the wall cheers
_20170925_232924.JPG
_20170925_233414.JPG

Picture one in green is where I want to come up from under the floorboards then travel over the top of the floorboards around half a meter clearing the rsj then back out in picture two then drop back down under the floorboards then down the wall cheersView attachment 31168 View attachment 31169
It should work. And there is already pipework ran above the floor in there anyway. Not ideal but will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe layout question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock