Search the forum,

Discuss pipeslice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weres the best cheapest place to buy Pipe slices screwfix, plumbers merchants?

Last edited:
Kopex are about the same price everywhere. You can buy cheap ones on ebay for under a fiver.

I have a couple of 15's a couple of 22's and a 28. As well as a ratcheting adjustable one from hwos.

Had them a few years now. Once they cause a problem I take the screw out, wire wool the rollers and back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipeslice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys Are there any decent pipe slices on offer at the moment?? Cheers
Replies
Views
Where's the best place to buy them? Idea is to install them myself.
Replies
Views
I have quarter turn taps in my downstairs bathroom, the sink taps were getting a bit stiff so I replaced the insides with Flomasta 1/2" BSP quarter turn ceramic tap glands from Screwfix. They work fine but are really noisy unless on full flow or trickle, anything in between sounds like Niagara...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I need some Vinyl Floor Planks for my hall way in my flat. Where's thes best place to buy them? I've seen some on ebay the thickness seems to be 1.5mm . Bot sure if they are good enough
Replies
Views
Thinking of getting some vertices ones for the bedroom. All windows have pvc frames. Also double conservatory PVC doors. (Full windows) Lastly horizontal ones for the kitchen. Are they easy to install? And where will be the best place to buy them from?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock