Search the forum,

Discuss Please help find these fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PhilMitch

Quick story, our fridge hasn't been connected up to water for awhile. Went to get the fittings but they was not all there. Now i'm unsure where to find the fittings in the pictures.

Obviously i have one side but i need the same fittings for the other side. So if any one could point me in the right direction where to buy or even mention what the technical name for these parts are that would help.
Image_1.jpg
Image_2.jpg
Image_3.jpg

whats is the make of fridge as its probably their own kit nearly all fridges use the push fit type you may have to ring the manufacturers to get the bits

It's a Samsung. The filter isn't the standard one so it won't be there own parts.
We bought the parts i just can't find or even remember where.

I suppose i could just buy this and then buy a 1" to 1/2" reducer. It just seems like a complete bodge job.

What's the connection on the filter end ?

I would use the valve you have linked (may require a reducing bush but looks like bsp so that's easy enough)

And use the kit you already have for the other end

??

If you could post links to the reducer that would help tremendously.
It would have to be 1" female to 1/2" female.

Or if i could find a 1" male to 1/2" female i could just put it directly into the filter head.

Looks like a 3/4 to 1/2" bush you need screwfix link ok ?

Yes sorry my mistake. Will let you know how i get on tomorrow with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please help find these fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock