Search the forum,

Discuss Please take a few minutes to check out my blog in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
[DLMURL="http://armytocivilianplumbing.blogspot.co.uk/"]From Army 2 Civvy Plumbing[/DLMURL]

It's very basic at the minute and I'm not really sure where it's going to lead but thought it would be cool to do.

I have only just created it and the first post is too long and a lot of what I have wrote is probably irrelevant but I was stuck for how to start it off. The pictures are pretty poor but they are all I have on my computer at the moment.

I need to go in to specifics of what work I have actually done and include decent pictures.

Oh yeah sorry for the use of the word 'civvy' it wasn't a popular choice of words when I joined this forum but it's not meant in a derogatory way and I too will be a 'civvy' in 4 months time :p

I'm likely to delete my first post and start again but I have left it there for now rather than have a blank blog.

I was thinking I could put a link to this forum on there too :)

Any feedback welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
Would someone be able to move this post to the main plumbing section please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please take a few minutes to check out my blog in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock