Search the forum,

Discuss plumber required, experienced in all aspects of installation of walk-in/wetroom shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
I am making an en-suite room and need a plumber who has experience in the following:
Plumbing to new vanity unit and toilet.
Fitting waterproof/resistant water board.
Tank all shower area.
Fitting Aqualisa Quartz shower unit.
Installing shower waste outlet into concrete floor.
Fit venting fan in shower
Note: I have already purchased the shower unit and fan
Area is East Sussex, near East Grinstead
Thanks.

Reply to plumber required, experienced in all aspects of installation of walk-in/wetroom shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

En-suite shower room refurb needed in Twyford RG10, Berkshire before end January (overall dimensions: 335 x 157cm) ———————————— • Remove existing corner shower cubicle and fit new larger 1500mm full-width doors, low profile 1500 x 900 resin tray and replace old Triton Ivory II 8.5kw electric...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am installing a new en-suite and need an installer who is experienced in fitting a pre-formed tray and waste outlet into a concrete floor, ready for tiling, as in wetroom) and also some additional plumbing work. I am private house owner in the East Grinstead area which is on the borders...
Replies
Views
Plumber required to fit out 2 x shower rooms including toilets, vanity units, towel rads. Can view work schedule on 11-04-19. Must be available to start 15-04-19 (or before). Old kit will be removed by client. New kit supplied by client. Plumber to supply pipe, fittings, wastes ect.
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are experiencing some problems with both our Showers in our home. We have two Showers - in the upstairs bathroom & in a wet room downstairs. They are both connected to a Worcester Bosch 35Cdi Combi Boiler (older version) which gets regularly serviced every year. In our upstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock