Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers Forum offline in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Over the last few days the forum seems to have been offline for prolonged periods of time.

Do any of the mods know when it will be back up and running properly?

It's running very slllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

Cunning plan to get us to donate money towards new servers :p

I have also found slow a few times over past few days,working ok at moment ,will report to Dan in admin

Slow again ,have reported to admin,hopefully they will sort out soon

Sorry for any inconvenience

Last edited by a moderator:
no,its happening on all the forums,electrical. tiling ,plastering ect,so maybe server or surrounding network

hopefully they will sort out soon,sorry again

Sorry the this, and no it isn't a server issue , we are hosted on one the uk's biggest.. it is just a software issue and we are sorting it..

Again apologies for the issues you are getting.

Mine has been running fine every time Ive logged on... Must be timing it right :D

Going well at the moment - must have fixed the leak ... or did you replace the pump?

Hi All

The forum should be running a lot smoother now

They have fixed a script issue and all is now resolved

Any problems then please dont hesitate to start a new thread in here

Much better thank you. Do you mind if we pay you in a month's time after we've managed to raise some money? And do you give a discount if we pay in cash?

:p

Was going to say BG power flushed it and now working OK but no body would believe that,thought it might of been aps but hard to believe with all the hot air being blow about
:p:)

Thought I would up grade my lap top to a apple to speed things up a bit

up grade.jpg

So many times I read your posts Puddle and I'm left thinking...... "That boy's wired to the moon!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers Forum offline in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 FROM PLUMBERS FORUMS! Do you have any new year resolutions? I'm thinking:- Get Fitter (give it 30 days) Drive slower (couple of days)
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several hours studying my hot water system. My flat has a vented hot water system supplying hot water to the kitchen and bathroom taps. The pump is a Stuart...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If we go away for the weekend, leave Friday afternoon and back Sunday night, the hotwater is lukewarm at best up our return Sunday evening. I then need...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I have bought a new radiator as replacement for old one. After installation by plumber, the new radiator is heating up only to 1/3 of high. The rest remain cold. Also, radiator is making quite loud noise when heating up. The system/radiator is free of air. My plumber was...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock