Search the forum,

Discuss `plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andrew Hansell

does anyone know if you would be accepted on site as a plumbers mate with just 6129 level 2 working through an agency then gaining nvq on site?

does anyone know if you would be accepted on site as a plumbers mate with just 6129 level 2 working through an agency then gaining nvq on site?

you need a CSCS card to get on site, nothing else, the CSCS card issued to you will be relevant to who you are, with no quals you can get one as a labourer etc which will allow you to get on site and you can work as a plumbers mate, are you asking can you get on site, or are you trying to source a job as a plumbers mate with the 6129

trying to source a job as a plumbers mate with the 6129 on site then possibly gain my nvq through agency

also when advertising for labourers agencies normally put assisting trades on site in the description what does this mean .Does it mean you will be able to gain some experience with the plumber or would you just b a gopher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to `plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just completed my NVQ 2 qualification but need to gain experience. I have messaged companies etc, but no reply from them. Is there any other avenues i could go? any help would be much appreciated. Thank you
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone? Thanks
Replies
Views
I'm looking in Leicster and lincoln area for volunteering as plumbers mate to gain experience with my lv2 city and guilds plumbing and lv 3 city and guilds water regs and advance hot water. If anyone needs an hand let me know...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several hours studying my hot water system. My flat has a vented hot water system supplying hot water to the kitchen and bathroom taps. The pump is a Stuart...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done there plumbers CSCS card recently? What did you use to revise
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock