Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing Academy Edenbridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SteveWannadoGas

Has anyone trained there? Does anyone have any opinions? I know someone who went there and it rather sounds like "tell you anything to sell you a very expensive gas/plumbing course".

Cant comment myself of course.

Edenbridge, isn`t that Chris`s stomping area?

I have recently completed the course there and I am waiting to go back to sit the final exam/assessment. Not the best training school I have ever attended, they skip through a lot of the course, some of the appliances you use for practical dont work properly, its seems like they are teaching you JUST enough to get you through the course. I only chose them because at the time of booking they were the only people that were near to me to do the course on weekends, I now believe Able skills at dartford do a weekend course and I can recommend these as I have completed a a couple of electrical courses with them and found them very good.

The company that the plumbing academy use for the week long portfolio were excellent but unfortunately they do not offer full training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Academy Edenbridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock