Search the forum,

Discuss plumbing forum wont work with android tablet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
i've just bought an asus android tablet & cant get the plumbing forum on it, all i get is a blank screen. i can get the tilers forum and the electricians forum no problem. do i need this tapatalk app thing for it to work, it's strange how the other forums work alright. The touch screen is great but i dont know that much about computers, especially this android stuff. anyone help, it would be much appreciated.

Are you on mobile style ?..At the bottom left of the page there are page design lay outs,change to another mode you may find ok then

Probably something to do with cookies. I have no idea, I've just heard people mention these when discussing computers. I took my old laptop to pieces and didn't find a single cookie inside. Devastated.

Probably something to do with cookies. I have no idea, I've just heard people mention these when discussing computers. I took my old laptop to pieces and didn't find a single cookie inside. Devastated.

Did yu not see the chocolate CHIP cookies on the mother board :stuart:

dannies cookies.jpg found em danny

You don't know how close you are to the mark there mate. My lad who's 16 months old is obsessed with the DVD player. He goes through phases. He hid the cordless phone so well, we had to buy a new one. This week, it's what I can hide in the DVD player.

Are you on mobile style ?..At the bottom left of the page there are page design lay outs,change to another mode you may find ok then

it's just a blank page i'm getting with the plumbers forum, just the www.ukplumbersforum.co.uk at the top. i can get the tilers & electricians forum, they are not on mobile style. i cant understand it.

after the address do you have RSS ?,if so try pressing on that[/QUOTE

i cant get an online connection on it , after i tryed to reset it. i think i'll come back to it tommorrow. it's doing my head in now. think i should have bought a laptop instead.

I get this sometimes on my android phone.

No idea why it happens - it's usually fine but every now and again I get the white screen with the ukplumbersforums.co.uk at the top. What usually fixes it is to clear the browser cache and restart the device. In the meantime, tapatalk works nicely and is a free app.

I had the blank screen problem on my Galaxy Android tablet. The only solution was to download the Dolphin browser, and now it works ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing forum wont work with android tablet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Hi thanks for letting me join, if someone cant point me in the right forum area to try help my daughter out in her first house before the cold weather hits too bad. cant seem to get anyone to visit and sort it as its an electric boiler, so electrician wont touch it as its water and plumber wont...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I've been getting some plumbing quotes for an en suite project for my home (based in the east of England), and wanted to find out opinions of whether anyone thinks they're decent quotes of not? I've already ripped out the existing vanity/loo/shower tray/screen/tiles. I've also lifted...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've bought my first house - needs a fair bit of work doing to it, including the plumbing. I'm keen to do stuff myself rather than getting contractors in, wherever possible, not just for cost, but also because I want to learn (a useful life skill surely!) I'll...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me where I can get a walk in shower enclosure glass wall channel with about 50mm - 60mm of adjustment in it? I hired a bathroom fitting company to gut and replace 4 bathrooms in a block of holiday flats. In one of the bathrooms they missed an extremely out of plumb wall. Their...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock