Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing & Gas Trainees Wanted! Woking/Surrey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not often you see this I'm sure but we're looking for a couple of trainees/apprentices/NVQ candidates etc in the Woking area of Surrey.

Must be presentable, hard working, preferably with previous relevant qualifications (but career change/very hardworking/transferable skills might be accepted).

Must live within a normal commuting range of Woking and clean driving licence would be preferred.

We are a small company completing mostly maintenance jobs in both domestic and commercial sectors for both plumbing and heating.

You must be willing to put in the effort and understand that our jobs change from day to day and be flexible and bright enough to turn your hand to various skills.

In return, we'll offer training and experience in a wide range of plumbing/heating/gas systems which would hopefully lead to you getting your gas card and helping us on our way to plumbing stardom (or something).

Also, we're good people. We'll look after you if you treat our business as your own.

No enquiries from agencies please or from anyone who doesn't meet the requirements above. If you can't tell which end is the pointy one on a screwdriver this is not for you.

Money ranges from not very good to very good dependant on experience and willingness to work.

PM me and if you're the right person we'll invite you to come and see us!

Dennis

Pipe Dreams Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Hey Dennis,

Much appreciate you are giving some people the chance to get a decent job even though they are not as qualified.

I wish you and you new plumber all the best and good luck for the future.

Kind regards,

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing & Gas Trainees Wanted! Woking/Surrey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock