Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing Links in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Please post links to the plumbing related website's that you visit. I'm not a plumber so I couldn't start this one off I'm afraid.

Suppliers, training centre's, etc

Easy Install DIY Solar Panels Kits

Simply put, 'direct' solar tubes are the most efficient solar technology available. This is based on a 2001 study of all solar technologies by the Department of Trade and Industry. (Now Dept of Business). Since then solar tubes have evolved further, and now we are proud to showcase the latest in ‘direct’ heat solar tubes, which have improved solar efficiency even further, using only the highest quality components available in the solar industry. This gives the advantage of better performance and peace of mind but with no heat exchange required, this can free up your twin coil (when applicable) for other applications such as under floor heating/bio mass stoves etc. 1. If you have a traditional ‘gravity feed’ system, with a southerly facing roof space, then you home is ideal. 2. If you have a ‘vented’ thermal store with twin/solar coil, then your home is suitable too. 3. If you have a Combi Boiler, then you will need to replace this at the end of it’s life for a condensing boiler with ‘vented’ tank. 4. If you have a ‘high pressure’ system with gauges, then you will need to replace this with a ‘vented’ tank.

Learn more about DIY solar panels kits at: www.heatmyhome.co.uk

Undertool.co.uk is a new jobs and services auction portal in Britain. On Undertool users offer jobs using the principle of underbidding, meaning the cheapest bid wins. A great new way for consumers to find plumbers and for plumbers to find work!

undertool.co.uk is not the best way for customers to get a plumber if its the cheapest bid wins then the cowboys will get it every time, ****quality work at a fair price***

The Most Informative Heating and Plumbing Website on the Internet Bringing you Low Prices, Quality Products and Unbeatable Customer Support

Heat and Plumb

Last edited by a moderator:

A new website, HeatandPlumbtastic.com, has been recently launched offering a comprehensive online range of fire, heating and showering products.

The site offers high quality products through a fast and convenient online store which can be accessed anytime day or night.

A spokesperson from HeatandPlumbtastic.com, said: “The website has been designed to let customers order quality products 24/7, with a wide range of choice and rapid delivery. As authorised distributors of plumbing and heating products and a vast experience in the industry, our buying power means we are able to offer great prices for the direct supply of top brands such as Bristan, Dimplex, Triton and Valor plus many more. We pride ourselves on being able to offer a high standard of customer care through a dedicated UK based call centre and secure delivery on all orders.”
All orders are dispatched within three to five working days and delivery is available throughout the UK via a dedicated secure delivery service. Plus, free delivery is offered on all mainland UK orders over £50.
For further information call 01455 551 175 or visit [DLMURL="http://www.heatandplumbtastic.com"]Heatandplumbtastic - Electric Fires, Electric Showers, Mixer Showers and Power Showers[/DLMURL].

shameless plug :)

This this website has a range of tap/mixers/showers ect, I mostly use it for the online tranning (videos) they have on there. Lots of good information on there!

pegler.co.uk

Allkare Plumbing and Drainage...

Hi,

I have just started working for Allkare Plumbing and Drainage in their marketing department.

They offer emergency plumbing and general plumbing services across the North West.

Thought this might be useful to your readers.

Thanks

Gareth

Here is a new site that does not tolerate cowboy builders and is interesting for service buyers and service providers. egenie.co.uk gives you the opportunity to rate plumbers, watch their profiiles and certificates before you award a job and, most important, quality is the deciding factor. Good work costs money and the plumber with the best value for money gets the job. Click here and try it out now, it is free and without obligation for both parties!

Re: lead work

Chimney flashing, lead slate, bathroom air extraction roof vents. in fact any thing in sheet lead. hptt://www.justlead.co.uk

I am working on my site findaplumber.co.uk and would be grateful if you would take a look. Its only in an early stage but my idea is to charge £5 per month for a town or postcode in your area. When you search in Google for plumber in Frimley (for example) you should be top ten on the results page. There will be no strings, no long sign up fees and if you dont like it then cancel without penalty. Tell me your thoughts good and bad!

Hi all
if any one out there is thinking of installing an unvented hot water cylinder and your customers are thinking of a green alternative, you might consider an air source hot water cylinder by this company, I have fitted 4 of them now and If you want to know more about them, then please ask or contact this company.
Air Source Heat Pumps - Product Lists - Earth Save Products Ltd
Regards
Mike

Hello,
With some forty years behind us in the plumbing distribution industry our new website is designed with the plumber in mind. With a full range of brassware fittings including hard to find chrome pipe and fittings, easy ordering, fast delivery and competitive prices take a look at Bathroom, Plumbing, Heating Fittings - The Fittings Company

cheers
All of us at The Fittings Company

Wanted Plumbers, Tilers, Painting Contractors, Roofing Contractors, Builders

TRADESPEOPLE – ARE YOU SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME LOOKING FOR WORK AND NOT ENOUGH TIME EARNING MONEY??

WE CAN HELP!!
We’re constantly looking for good tradespeople like plumbers, tilers, electricians to work with customers of Top Tradespeople. We have job leads coming through all the time just waiting for good tradespeople to go and give quotes to genuine customers looking to have jobs done.

Please check our website http://www.toptradespeople.co.uk

My Website Plumber - Sydney Plumber - Emergency Plumbing, Blocked Drains, Plumber Sydney has a PR 3 and this section of the site [DLMURL="http://www.pavplumbing.com.au/other-plumbing-links.html"]Plumbing Links | Plumbing Sydney[/DLMURL] is designed purely to facilitate Link Exchange which has PR 2.

Link Builders who have sites with theme related i.e Plumbing,Home Improvement,Bathroom,Real estate etc can contact me immediately for Link Exchange at [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Jim Jarrett
Web Marketing Manager
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Links in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock