Search the forum,

Discuss Portfolio!!! I will pay!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

Same old thing as my previous post's, I am still looking for somebody to shadow/help in order to build up my portfolio.
Its getting to the stage now that I am contemplating paying somebody to let me go out with them.

If anybody has any opportunity for me to go out and assist onsite please let me know.

I am mainly concerned about central heating, boilers etc, as I've come to realise that its hard enough to gather evidence for just boilers let alone Cookers and fires also.

I have experience in Gas and plumbing and have plumbing NVQ.

Even its just a Service or Lanlord certificate please let me know.
I am available Tuesdays and Saturdays as I work fulltime they are the only days I am away from work.

I'm based near Sutton Coldfield but I have transport so can travel to site

I am 29 years old.
I will get liability insurance.

If you can help me, I will send over my number.

Thanks Guys

Hello hugbru,

I have just been through the same issues you will be going through wrt your portfolio. I was knocking on gas safe registered company doors and asking them direct (it’s harder for them to say no to your face rather then a phone call or email)
It takes some persistence but you will get there.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Portfolio!!! I will pay!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before I take my exams and do my ACS I need to build up a portfolio of work off premises and in real peoples homes. I need to go out with an engineer where...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock