Search the forum,

Discuss Post congratulation section ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Zzzjim posted a congratulations post for hammers yesterday , a well deserved congratulations

Am I missing a section where we see our post count ?
It would be good to keep it going before Shaun goes through 20 K

I was unsure as can only see leaders in list 5250 -onward .
( otherwise -click on each usr name .. by hand ! , bah computers )

That would great if we had a congrats section , not a bad idea!
I also agree would be better to see the post counts as I past my first 1000 and no one realised it :) now I have to wait another 800 post until @rpm congratulates :) he is usually the first person

Congratulations on your 1st 1000 posts Ron! lol

Last edited:
Congratulations on your 1st 1000 posts Ron!
Thanks, I was just making a joke but as everyone knows you are usually the first person :)

It isn't really important but wouldn't be bad.

Thanks, I was just making a joke but as everyone knows you are usually the first person :)

I know you were joking mate hence my quick congrats reply with the lol.

I used to look for it whilst logged in mainly because not being a gsr nor a full blown plumber like the majority of members there is little I can contribute too other than poo munchers, jokes and banter. Take out the last 2 and I`d be around 2k post mark I reckon.

I know you were joking mate hence my quick congrats reply with the lol.

I used to look for it whilst logged in mainly because not being a gsr nor a full blown plumber like the majority of members there is little I can contribute too other than poo munchers, jokes and banter. Take out the last 2 and I`d be around 2k post mark I reckon.
If you are not a full blown plumber what are you doing then ? Not interested in becoming one? Or being gsr?

Poo pumps is my day job with the odd cistern fill & dump valve (if easy).
Bit long in the tooth to retrain Ron and it is quick, easy light work in the main.

Poo pumps is my day job with the odd cistern fill & dump valve (if easy).
Bit long in the tooth to retrain Ron and it is quick, easy light work in the main.
I do t mind working on them honestly, a pair of gloves and let's go with my hoover :) the last one I had was great though, I didn't need to take the toilet off at all. I just drained from the left hand side and then I unscrewed at the right hand side a 4 screws and the half of the macerator came off. It was very easy to clean and fix the macerator.

I forgot the name of it but you may know.

I do t mind working on them honestly, a pair of gloves and let's go with my hoover :) the last one I had was great though, I didn't need to take the toilet off at all. I just drained from the left hand side and then I unscrewed at the right hand side a 4 screws and the half of the macerator came off. It was very easy to clean and fix the macerator.

I forgot the name of it but you may know.

Sani split.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Post congratulation section ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock