Search the forum,

Discuss Posting videos on the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys is it possible to post a video on the forum tried but no joy ?cheers kop

Works for me take the url for the vid and just put it in the vid icon (next to the pic one)

I wanted to post a dodgy Valliant burner it downloads but it wont let me attach it ?

from your phone or computer if so use attach/upload file

Phone or tablet shaun

20170416_165626.jpg

20170416_165636.jpg

You can't attach a video the same way you attach a pic.

You'd have to upload it to somewhere like YouTube and then link to it. (If you just paste the URL into a thread it gets automatically embedded / inserted you don't need to click the video icon)

We would hammer the hosting space if we let everybody upload videos.

We have it set on tilersforums and limit who can add them etc so it's something we can do in the future maybe but wouldn't work today I'm afraid.

No worries Dan lost my top contributor flag been on each day posting whats all that about cheers kop

No worries Dan lost my top contributor flag been on each day posting whats all that about cheers kop
It's completely automatic matey.

Current rate is 100 posts in 50 days. Runs a count every 20 minutes to reissue the tag. Or remove it.

Even staff can lose it.

It's the most fair way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Posting videos on the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock