Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton 24 he eco leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Cam home from holiday today to find water dripping from the join between the inner metal door (the one with the window) and the frame along the bottom.

I had only been away a few days but had left the thermostat very low so heating prob didn't come on and the weather has got quite cold.

The system had also lost pressure so i pressurised the system and have been running it as normal for around 8 hours . Absolutely no sign of a leak.

At first I thought heat exchanger but wouldn't this leak more if it had a hole when I increased the pressure?

Could it be something simple like a weak seal that when cold it failing?

Obviously inknownincant take that inner door but was just concerned blmy boiler might be written off.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

only way you going to know is to get a gas safe engy out to inspect

Reply to Potterton 24 he eco leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock