Search the forum,

Discuss potterton profile netaheat lpg pilot injector part number in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben5192

Gas Engineer
Hi guys any idea on the above. Boiler is a 60e and needs a new pilot injector. Trying if I can to not buy the whole injector electrode assembly
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton profile netaheat lpg pilot injector part number in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in a large 3 bed semi with a Potterton Profile 60e - so it's a G rated boiler. I wish to improve the energy efficiency of the property over the next few years, and part of that is obviously upgrading the central heating system. We have a tank in the bathroom which I want to move (to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35 years old and still working OK. It is fitted to a std 'Y' plan system with boiler in utility room and separate hot water tank, pump, valve etc in...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
T
I am in need of a spark generator 60080/002 part number 003939 for a very old Ideal Mexico Super RS40/60 boiler. All of the online retailers indicate obsolete not in stock. Can anyone recommend where I could purchase new or refurbished?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock