Search the forum,

Discuss potterton promax 33 he issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

plumbbobshan

Gas Engineer
Afternoon lads and lasses , having some issues with this boiler . Heating working fine. Hot water keeps dropping in and out !!!
Recently had new diverter cartridge and motorised head as the hot water was going into the heating and hot water sensor (green wires) and its reaching 90 and then turning off ?
Could the plate heat exchanger need a de coke or is it something else ?
Thanks in Anticipation

Sounds like aslong as the diverter is working properly plate

Reply to potterton promax 33 he issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have this boiler installed and it's started to give issues. The service was done and passed ok. But only as there was no noise for the guy to hear. Radiators are fine. When hot water is being used it generally seems OK, but sometimes there's a large rumble noise 10-15 secs then it stops. I...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't compatible with the new universal one, but the wiring was pretty close AFAICT (N, L, 1, 3 & 4 connected) .When I first powered it up but didn't have any TRVs...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for someone who can please help solve this problem and fix our boiler. Staffs area. CH seems fine. Boiler can be coaxed into full burn with the fan spinning at full speed, so I think everythings fine on the gas/air/flue/condensate side of things. If there is DHW demand on the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock