Search the forum,

Discuss Powered Now software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Nick Cox

Gas Engineer
What do people reckon to this software for invoicing etc and is there a discount code available ?
Thanks

I use it Nick and love it . I moaned at them for a decent price in year one . I went into year two in September when I was on holiday so they took payment out of the my debit card . I wasnt happy but for what it costs ,( I think this year was £130 ), its a bargain , saves so much time its untrue .

I use Solarvista Software Gas Engineer Software - Free Demo Today but they have minimum user numbers of 10 mobile users and 5 desktop so i would say it's more for medium - large businesses.
Isn’t it strange how this post was last replied to in December 17?:cool: Isn’t it also strange that the company that your are recommending and you yourself are based in Sheffield?:cool: I smell something fishy going on here :eek::eek::eek:

Reply to Powered Now software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock