Search the forum,

Discuss Powerflush/magnacleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratplus

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What is the difference? I thought you could add a magnacleanse to a powerflush?

The only people that think there is a difference are BG. They charge a different rate for those two jobs.

To everyone else its the same job!!

the difference is one is a pump that generates high flow rates around a system that increase the removal of corrosion/ debris (both magnetic and non magnetic) and one is a magnetic filter that can help remove only magnetic debris, best is use both together, if the system is not to bad a magnetic filter alone may be enough if the system is bad a pump is wat ya want.

the difference is one is a pump that generates high flow rates around a system that increase the removal of corrosion/ debris (both magnetic and non magnetic) and one is a magnetic filter that can help remove only magnetic debris, best is use both together, if the system is not to bad a magnetic filter alone may be enough if the system is bad a pump is wat ya want.

Adam you are a fountain of knowledge!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Powerflush/magnacleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just had my boiler serviced and had no issues. They have recommended a powerflush (more expensive) whilst the guy who did the Magnacleanse has said he can...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
The system is about 20 years old and has never been cleaned. The radiator water looks like tar and several radiators are warm at top and cold at the bottom. What would be the best steps to clean the system? I have spoken to several engineers. One only recommends a magnacleanse due to being a...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently purchased one of the magnacleanse flushers and I know the process of using it as in isolate each radiator one at a time and vibrate around each one. But what do you actually set the Combi boiler to when doing it? Do you just put it on max rate or do you just have the heating...
Replies
Views
Hi Hoping someone can help. Had a new boiler fitted and suspect engineer never carried out magnacleanse tho was quoted. Any suggestions to know or what could do? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock