Discuss PowerFlushing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
householder, the one on his high horse imho, please god dont ever let me work for you, I'd probably end up giving you a glasgow kiss as I left.

Don't worry lame plumber, you'd never get granted the job!

there is a god afterall, your problem is that a little knowledge is dangerous and your limited knowledge is obvious. Before you carry on, my experience of large million pound contracts is quite large as I have been a bursar / facilities manager in several large schools and run the projects there and if I was to do what you do to the tradesmen we employed I'd have been in severe trouble with getting any of the projects finished in time. If your unhappy with a tradesman, you in your vast experience should have known what to do immediately you were worried about his ability to do the job. You stop them straightaway, inform them of your worries and if you dont get a satisfactory answer, they are off the job now. why are you asking questions on this site, if with your vast experience you didnt follow the first basic rule of project management,or is it as I would suspect that you are a micromanager who doesnt let people do their work without interfering and wonders why they sometimes just up and off as soon as they can.

Well, this one went downhill. Chris and Tamz are correct, you've employed a professional ask him. I've been doing an install all week and spent loads of time answering questions. When I do estimates I answer questions. Existing customers can pick up the phone and ask questions. They all get answers.

It's not a case of paying peanuts is it?

What's with the habit of posting something & then editing in the small hours, can't stand by what you first typed?
Can I thank you for your kind words & helpful advice on my earlier post, I will remember that.
Still does not alter the fact that you are hurt by the truth & proved my point, you are just looking for ammunition against the contractor, please don't let us know how much you managed to get them to take off the quoted cost.

Send a water sample to fernox for a system health check at a small cost, They will send you a report you will then know the condition of your system,you can then talk to your installer thanking him for a job well done and recommended him or if the report is not good talk to your installer to resolve it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PowerFlushing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock