Search the forum,

Discuss pressure relief valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RThomas010

What would a pressure relief valve that is reducing from 15mm to 10mm and sticking out 200mm from outside wall, (rather than turning into wall or run to floor level) be catorized as. At risk or NCA?

PRV is not a gas issue but i would advise it be brought in line to MI.

at risk , if it discharges without turning into a wall ito cold pour over a kid and scald him ect ect

at risk , if it discharges without turning into a wall ito cold pour over a kid and scald him ect ect

unsafe procedures for gas doesnt apply as this isnt listed so how can you call it ar, its not safe, but thats not a reason for raising a warning notice. just advize custard it needs changing to meet mfis and basic safety measures.

I would class it ar to cover myself and advise that its done to prevent anyone getting hurt.

what part of the unsafe procedures guide would you quote in the warning notice out of interest?

I see where your coming fm but its not a gas/fumes issue then is it

put it in writing to cover yourself but it has not AR/NCS classification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pressure relief valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock