Search the forum,

Discuss Pressurised water system noise issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
Have a pressurised water system in my house and when hot water taps turned on berynload groaning noise occurs, often but not every time . Pressure gauge reads ok, in that the two hands are at same reading although not sure what the reading should be. Any ideas how to resolve?

The groaning may well be the expansion of pipework when hot water is drawn through it. This occurs it pipework is tightly fitted within the property.

hi
Have a pressurised water system in my house and when hot water taps turned on berynload groaning noise occurs, often but not every time . Pressure gauge reads ok, in that the two hands are at same reading although not sure what the reading should be. Any ideas how to resolve?
Hi
This is a simple fix. But can only legally be done by someone who is G3 registered. Ask a local plumber if he is and if he has good experience with pressurised cylinders with external expansion vessels.

Double "agreement " with Chalked above , do not mess with it . Please don't asume all plumbers are G3 qualified . To save yourself a lot of time ask if they are G3 before you call them out . You can ask on here, plenty good trustworthy lads on here .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressurised water system noise issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock